Loretto School receives a glowing write-up in Tatler’s School Guide 2018.
Only the country’s finest independent schools make it into the Tatler’s Schools Guide. Loretto School more than makes the grade.
• “It’s all about the value-added – they’re in the top seven per cent nationally.”
• “The family feel permeates the entire school….”
• “Dr Graham Hawley and his lovely wife Rachel are taking Loretto by storm…”
• “Pupils are a musical lot, with Steinways galore and an annual Songfest.”
• “Last year, 60 pupils achieved national or regional honours in a spread of sports…”
• “The golf is eye-wateringly good – the best in the UK…”
• “A small school with a big heart. We couldn’t put it better.”
Once again, Loretto School has received a glowing write-up in the newly released prestigious Tatler’s Schools Guide, which describes itself as ‘full of indispensable, insider knowledge on the best of the independent school scene.’
The guide’s introduction states, ‘This is our pick of the finest private schools in the country…We cut through the platitudes of prospectus-speak to give you a clear picture of each school’s strengths…we rewrite each review every year, providing a fresh take on what’s what and who’s who.’ The introduction concludes, ‘We can’t make the decision for you, but Tatler’s Schools Guide makes it a whole lot easier.’
This year’s guide comprises of a small number of the finest and most impressive independent schools throughout Scotland, England and Wales. The write-up provides a succinct and lively profile of Loretto, including a focus on our rating in the top 7% nationally for value-added scores, examination results, the family feel, excellent provision for boarders, our outstanding music and sport - with mention in dispatches for the Loretto Golf Academy!